- Assistant/Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology
- The Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics within the University of Florida’s College of Medicine invites applications for a tenure-track faculty at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. This position is part of a strategic hiring effort that will support the continued growth of the Department and our commitment to excellence. The successful applicant will join a collegial department with significant research strengths in the areas of neuropharmacology, muscle therapeutics, and immunopharmacology. Learn more and apply at: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/527057/assistantassociate-professor
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Department of Neuroscience
- The Department of Neuroscience at the University of Florida (UF) invites applications for multiple open-rank, tenure-track faculty positions. The successful candidate will be positioned to develop an innovative research program that complements or expands existing strengths in neurodegeneration, neuroinflammation, cognitive and psychiatric vulnerabilities across the lifespan, traumatic brain injury, and neurovascular diseases. UF is committed being on the leading edge of research and development in artificial intelligence and neuroscience researchers who can interface with, and contribute to, this initiative are particularly encouraged to apply. We seek highly collaborative colleagues, who will conduct outstanding, extramurally supported research, and who are excited to contribute to our growing training programs. Learn more and apply at: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/526510/assistantassociateprofessor
- Erica Dale Laboratory
- The Dale Lab is recruiting for a postdoctoral associate to investigate neuromodulation strategies (spinal stimulation) to restore breathing after spinal cord injury. The focus of this project concerns mechanisms of stimulation-induced spinal plasticity. Experience with in vivo electrophysiology, EMG recording/interpretation, and/or rodent surgery are all beneficial but not required. This position is flexible in terms of visa status. Please send CV to Dr. Dale at email@example.com.
- Ashley Smuder Lab
- The Molecular Cardiology and Myology Laboratory, led by Dr. Ashley Smuder, has an opening for a full-time postdoc. The position is supported by NIH funding to study diaphragm muscle weakness following cervical spinal cord injury. To apply, send a CV or NIH biosketch, a one-page cover letter detailing research experience & goals, and email addresses of three references to Dr. Smuder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dan Wesson Laboratory, University of Florida
- Postdoctoral positions are available in the Wesson lab at the University of Florida to define neural circuitry underlying the regulation of breathing by both nasal sensation (olfactory, trigeminal) and cognitive and affective states (attention, emotional learning, reinforcement learning). Contact Dr. Dan Wesson at: email@example.com
- Breathing Research and Therapeutics (BREATHE) Training Program
- The University of Florida Breathing Research and Therapeutics (BREATHE) Training Program accepts applications for postdoctoral fellows funded by an institutional training grant from the National Institutes of Health (rolling basis). Trainees can choose from among more than 30 principal investigators, and benefit from a rich training environment that includes basic science and clinical experiences. Program details can be found under BREATHE Training: https://breathe.phhp.ufl.edu/training/
Technician/Other Staff Positions
- None at this time.
The University of Florida is an equal opportunity institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff.